Monday, September 15, 2008

Things....

I have been thinking to go private on this blog. Not that something happened probably just a paranoia but it has been lately on my mind and I have decided to do it at least for a few weeks/months.

It will be available just for our family and close friends. I want to apologize to the rest of you but it feels like the right thing at the moment.

I also created a new blog that is about all the things I like and I'm interested in. Mostly interior design, of course hair stuff, TV shows, books and etc...

I will try to updated it regularly.

I have been tagged again, so the next post will be about that or about someone who has a b-day this week;)

P.S. I'm going private Oct 1. Mark your calendars.

3 comments:

Renae said...

That's a good idea. I'm thinking of doing the same thing.

Unknown said...

I don't mind as long as I have an access to it:)

Renae said...

So, I tried going private, and slowly people stopped reading my blog. I think it was hard for them to know when it was updated. But if you go private, I'll still check yours!