Monday, July 28, 2008

The new Phantom of the Opera

The Phantom of the Opera is one of my favorite movies. Today we were listening to the soundtrack and A.J. got caught up in the music and started to sing.

He is also learning some new dance moves, video of that coming soon

5 comments:

Unknown said...

vinagi sum si me4tala da buda 4ovek na iskustvoto, no nikoga ne stana... sega oba4e AJ realizira me4tite na lelia si! mnogo sum gorda s nego:)

Jolley Family said...

So cute.....must be a benson if he loves music, especially an opera or clasical music.....Hans....da da da da da da-da da da- da da duh....bouncing on the bed faster and faster!!

Benson Soccer USA said...

What a cute boy! Looks like he is going for the GQ LOOK. Glad that he likes music....phantom is much better than the boom booom song...Huh Hans....

Baba B

JLJ said...

So I just spent that last 1/2 hour perusing your blog and catching up on all the things I didn't know about you guys. I loved AJ's pictures. Seriously beautiful. And his room looks great! And BTW, I wear 80 spf, no joking, so lay off your poor dad.

Reil family said...

I love the video he is a cutie. Also I got the disc, thank you so much