Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Jersey -- Fogedaboudit!!

We found out last week that we will have to move to New Jersey sometime this year. We knew that we were going to have to move somewhere in the Northeast, but we were hoping that it wasn't New Jersey.

We don't have many details about relocation and are unsure what we are going to do with our house, which we contractually cannot even sell until October 1. That doesn't even take into account the devaluation of real estate in Arizona.

As soon as we have additional details, we'll update everyone. Please see below for pictures of some of New Jersey's greatest contributions to society.





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Shawn will trade you places! Not me though......................... When do you think you'll have to leave? Hope you get to come in August!

Anonymous said...

Does Shawn really like New Jersey that much. Are you sure he isn't talking about the Jersey in England? We're not sure when we have to move but we'll see what happens.

Unknown said...

http://www.wiaa.org/bulgaria.asp
Here's a link I found regarding Bulgaria adoption, although they are not currently doing it, they may have some programs..............just a thought......................

Jeremy said...

Wow, dude. I don't know what to say except to warn you that Jersey has the highest rates for car insurance, the highest cost of living and the highest property taxes of all other states. I heard recycling is mandatory there and is strictly enforced.

It truly is "The Armpit of America." Enjoy! (Hope you get the Houston gig)

Unknown said...

Not doing a very good job keeping up with the blog................shame shame!

Anonymous said...

I'm not really sure what to post about. I'll put something up here soon.