Monday, February 25, 2008

Special day!


Last weekend we were in Utah for a very special event - A.J.'s sealing and blessing. I have never felt so close to A.J. and Hans and never thought about how much I love them. I want to be a better mother and wife, to give my best that I can for my family.

We succeeded in getting together with some family and friends. The night before the sealing A.J. didn't sleep that well and we were really tired but happy.

Hans' blessing was really good and we hope that one day A.J. can develop the talents that he was blessed with.

2 comments:

hillary said...

He looks so cute in his little suit. What a wonderful time for you guys! Congrats!!!!

Lisa said...

Just saw your latest posts and wanted to say how happy I am for you all, it must have been wonderful! A.J looks very cute.