Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My new stainless steel kitchen appliances

Finally, I have all of my kitchen appliances replaced. The old ones, actually they were brand new, that came with the house, were black low-end appliances. I didn't like them. So, when we moved to the house in December we bought a new range and fridge, than we put an add on Craig's list and we were able to sell the black set. Then we shopped around and found our dishwasher and microwave. My favorite is the range with the glass top, it takes 30 seconds to clean, no more scrubbing the coil or gas top stoves. And I love my dishwasher- it's so quiet, so I don't have to turn up the volume of the TV way up when washing dishes.



I finally got A.J.'s highchair. I know it's not for this post but it's the coolest chair and it's worth to mention it . My favorite part is that it has adjustable height just with a press of a button, I can remove the tray and have A.J. having dinner at the table, or at the counter-top in the kitchen. It came with an extra tray, has a five point harness and seamless seat. Love it!

No comments: