We have a new addition to our family and his name is Guitar Hero.
The other day we went grocery shopping and on the way to the store we stopped by Circuit City. They are going out of business and have very good deals. Probably it wasn't the best time to buy it but we couldn't resist. I always wanted to learn how to play a guitar and probably this would be the closest I will get.
Guitar Hero, we have only had you for a few days but all of us love you so much....especially AJ.
4 comments:
NIce! We are slowly making improvements to our G.H. skills. But I'm still on easy/beginner. Spouse is doing better. AJ looks like he's a natural.
NIce! We are slowly making improvements to our G.H. skills. But I'm still on easy/beginner. Spouse is doing better. AJ looks like he's a natural.
Come visit AJ, love, Peanut
too funny! Gotta love the guitar hero!!!
Post a Comment