Monday, April 7, 2008

A.J. is a big boy!!!

In the last few weeks A.J. has changed a lot. He is looking more like a toddler than a baby. He makes the funniest faces, he is playing well with toys, loves to dance and he is....walking. Yes! He is very unstable, usually takes only few steps at a time but I'll give him credit - he is not even 11 months old yet! I didn't push him to do that...the Puffs did ;) I took some videos of him, sorry some of them are a little long...





3 comments:

hillary said...

He is seriously so cute! I can't believe how much he's changed. Such a big boy and loves that binki. What a cute pie!

Unknown said...

Awwwww...those videos are so adorable! Hans told me to come check out your newest post. Those are great. :) Hope we get to meet you and baby A.J one of these days.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hans and Eva, its me Heidi, Hillary's mom from Utah. I got your blog from Hill's. Your little boy is soooo cute, I love the video's. It sounds like A.J. will be speeking hungariun and English,that is so cool. Hope to see you guys one of these day's I love these blogs, you can really stay in touch with friends.